Digital Dye Sublimation printing, the ideal imaging process for soft signage and trade show graphics, uses both heat and pressure to imprint dye into fabric. Often called dye sub for short, this printing process is the preferred method for fabric graphics, since it allows sharp and resilient colors – one of the reasons why dye sub fabric graphics are making an impact in visual displays.
- Brilliant Colors that last. When you compare a dye-sub print with styrene or magnet graphics, not only are the colors sharper and brighter, but they are more resilient. Plus, they are much easier to care for; just wash or steam out the wrinkles.
- Glare-free. When you compare a dye-sub print with digital graphics, styrene or magnet graphics, there is no glare to manage. Fabric graphics offer a clear and bright image that is not affected by lighting.
- Versatile Uses. Fabric graphics can conform to a variety of shapes or round structures. Plus, finishing off the fabric with a thin strip of silicone edge, converts it into a Silicone Edge Graphic (SEG). The fabric can then be easily mounted onto an extrusion or frame system.
- Large-Format. At ZoN Retail, we can offer digital dye sublimation printing at a variety of widths; we can print up to 10.5 feet (126 inches) wide and up to 150 feet in length. With a single seamless piece of fabric, this opens up a variety of options for retailers, agencies and brands to make an impact with their displays.
- Production Run Options. As a digital process, dye sub offers retailers, brands and agencies the flexibility to run small or large production runs with minimal impact to pricing.
- Cost Savings. Traditional rigid printed materials are heavier and only allow difficult or risky shipping options. However, dye-sublimated printed fabric is lighter and can be folded or rolled up, taking up less space and resulting in lower shipping costs.
Give us a call or drop us a note.
We are ready to help.