RENEW Fabric for Soft Graphics:
Renewable. Sustainable. Affordable.
Greener and Cleaner Makes Us Different – By 2050, there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish and we’re leading the way by committing ourselves to the industries newest sustainable developments.
Water Based Ink: Durable eco-friendly ink made from water instead of chemicals, providing a softer feel.
RENEW Fabric: Quality, sustainable, water resistant, colorfast fabric for a clearer eco-friendly image.
- 1 linear yard of RENEW Fabric removes the equivalent of 14 plastic bottles from the environment
- 24 billion pounds of discarded plastic makes its way to our oceans every year, killing over 1,000,000 marine animals
- Over 76 million pounds of plastic packaging material are produced every day in the United States
- Only 9% of all plastic that is thrown away is recycled
- Enough plastic is thrown away each year enough to circle the earth 4 times
- Made from 40-100% recycled discarded plastic materials and post-consumer waste
- Conserves natural resources like water consumption
- One pound produces enough energy to run a fluorescent light bulb for 22 days
- Every pound of RENEW fabric conserves the equivalent of 0.5 Gallons of gasoline
- Using recycled fabric will save over 900 million plastic bottles from entering the ocean
*Every quote request comes with a transparent estimate of how many water bottles are taken out of the environment to print your order. Request your sample below.